• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I don't understand...

cucuzza

Hello, I just registered an account at www.invisionfree.com for a freely hosted invision message board. I activated my account and set my preferred options for the board, but I am having trouble trying to find where everyone posts messages.

I get this error:
You did not choose any forums to search in, or the forums you chose to search in are password protected. If this is the case, please make sure you are logged into the password protected forums before searching.

I don't understand, I logged in and all. If someone can direct me to where I find where everyone makes posts, I'll be very appreciative. Thank you.

The board's link is: http://invisionfree.com/forums/HITB_Forum/index.php

I think you may have to set up the first forumn.... go to your admin area and see about that.... right now i just think you have a board set up with no forums to post in

Back