• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I don't understand with some people.

sg552

Just login after leaving this place for quite some time. Check my profile to change my email and found some interesting:

1JKE6.png

Why do some people think replying to old thread is post count troll? Is this guy/gal failed to see that I'm the thread starter and I'm a user there and having problem.

Whoever you are that did this you are so sad.

For anyone that care http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...om-what-happen-to-them.&p=1126430#post1126430

goodbye

Some people solved this issue by disabling reputation for their forum profile. You could do the same if things like that affect you.

There, just gave you rep. Anyone who did that, their - rep was offset by my abundance of + rep because I'm the all powerful stuffradio!

Why do some people think replying to old thread is post count troll? Is this guy/gal failed to see that I'm the thread starter and I'm a user there and having problem.

Isn't there anything more interesting for you than discussing why people do things yoг find senseless? Didn't you think the old thread for you may be topical for some person who had not resolved the similar problem yet?

I believe there are much more important things to discuss in fact. For example "Why some people have nothing to say except for condemnations to others activities"?;))

That's only the emotion people will do such reply. Well, just treat the person has very low EQ will do. Have a nice day to you :)

Back