• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i couldnt resist...

Actually, it would be Rogers, wouldn't it?

And, this makes me wonder where my Tamagotchi is. WOW! I remember being in like grade 5 or 6 when those things came out over in NA. And they have made a resurgence of late.

You've inspired me. See, I ran over a squirrel, and I didn't know what to do with it. It's dead, so it's not a great pet for anyone. But you've shown me that eBay is the way. And if it rhymes, you know it's good.

Blank Verse said:
You've inspired me. See, I ran over a squirrel, and I didn't know what to do with it. It's dead, so it's not a great pet for anyone. But you've shown me that eBay is the way. And if it rhymes, you know it's good.
ROFL!!!!
ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

yeh if only tamagotchis had infrared capabilities wen they were a craze bak in my primary skool days... i could sit it behind my laptop n hav it babysit for me, somehow lol.

blank verse, perhaps the next squirel u hit u could sell it as a 'collect them all!' kinda thing? just a thought...

thanks for the luck, garfield+.

ozefrog said:
yeh if only tamagotchis had infrared capabilities wen they were a craze bak in my primary skool days... i could sit it behind my laptop n hav it babysit for me, somehow lol.

blank verse, perhaps the next squirel u hit u could sell it as a 'collect them all!' kinda thing? just a thought...

No promblem:p

ozefrog said:

Start dressing them up maybe? Victorian dead squirrel, Billy the Dead Squirrel Kid, etc?

Back