• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I can't believe we have Samsonov.

notnamed said:
Google says he's an NHL player.

Oh... please dont talk about google!!!! www.ask.com is WAY!!!! better... it also searches google's searches....

NHL??? National Hocky Leage? I used to play inline hocky... like ice hocky, but on blades :)

I had a feeling I'd be the only one in this thread to have any sense of what was going on here. And all I can say is...---- YEAH! Even though he'll spend most of the year injured, those 3 games he will suit up for will be legendary.

Personally, I'm also excited about Mike Johnson. You guys out East probably never see him play, but he's pretty decent. I could see him and Ryder having chemistry together.

And Aebischer getting signed is awesome, because he's obviously going to get traded. Yann Danis got re-signed as well, and you gotta believe he'll back up Huet.

Oh...and Google rules. We should bow down and make it our overlord.

Apparently, Carbo doesn't want to trade Aebischer. He says Huet still has alot to prove.

Mike Johnson will play on the 3rd and 4th line aswell as the Penalty Kill. Ribs is gonna be 1st centre though, I'm not exactly happy about that. But if Ribeiro can't play with Samsonov and Kovalev, then he shouldn't be playing hockey. I can probably put up 30+ assists by myself playing between Kovalev and Samsonov.

No. It just means Koivu will centre Higgins and Ryder.

Samsonov and Kovalev automatically makes that line the first line.

Back