• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am NEW - Need Help ...

ssddagain

Hi,

first of all ... I am sorry if this is not the section to post this ...

However, I signed up to several free web host that CLAIM that they allow free script instaler thriugh the cpanel ... BUT, when I try to install wordpress ... it says this is only allowed in premium hosting NOT the FREE ...

ANY help ... please sugest a free web space host with auto wordpresss installer ...

YOURS,

Hi,

There are quite a few free hosts that have wordpress installers like Softaculous. But like deeplist said, you can just upload the files yourself.

Regards,

Nick.

And possibly not in a country where FREE webspace is actually that.

Can you give us more info on your host?

Hi,

These services used to allow fully automated installation ... But, they stopped ...

They say that I can upload wordpress my self ... But I couldn't manage to make a successful database ... :)

0adz.com
mezoka.com

They run cpanel ...

This is the msg when I click on iVista - Easy Script Installation ...

"Temporarily disabled

The script installer is disabled pending further notice.

Please use FTP to upload your scripts and manually install.

If a script installer is required now, please consider upgrading to premium ( https://securesignup.net/portal )"

first you check your choosing host how much space giving you ? then go to wordpress site and you will find installation instructions manually step by step.

Forget those hosts, I'd go a bit further and I wouldn't trust them (basically all the same one, with a dodgy SSL cert).

Stick an ad in the free webhosting requests, Wordpress is a normal one with almost all free hosts (except the ones you picked) offering it if they have a panel and installer.

:)

tionri the

Hi,

I finally managed to install it manually ...

Now ... the problem is that when I click on the image it takes me to the advertiser page then to another page ... not to the original image ... WHY ... ?

.ssdd.0adz.com/en/

YOURS,

There are a lot of web hosts which provide free web hosting and which will allow you to host wordpress. And if you upload files yourself that should not be a problem at all.

Think he's wondering why when he clicks the ad it's not going to his site.

That's your hosts forced ads on your site.

You can just upload the files yourself. Installing it via cPanel is usually old/previous versions, although you can update it through wordpress later.

:sheep:

Hello, you are most likely hosted by a byethost reseller, you will find a much better experience if you move to another free web host who does not claim vistapanel is cPanel and who does not force ads on you.

Back