• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i am looking for a person who is good at mysql

MySQL is very simple really. You just create the database and then creat a username & password and then grant user access to the MySQL database really.

Romeo18 said:
MySQL is very simple really. You just create the database and then creat a username & password and then grant user access to the MySQL database really.

What are you on about? he obviously wants someone to help him with his website code with mysql (try reading his siggy).

gimme said:
What are you on about? he obviously wants someone to help him with his website code with mysql (try reading his siggy).

He was unclear in his request, so he probably thought he needed help installing mySQL instead of actually using it.

Thank you KillaH. I just simply miss understood is all. I thought he just wanted someone to set up the databases and stuff. Which is why I posted.

Romeo18 said:
Thank you KillaH. I just simply miss understood is all. I thought he just wanted someone to set up the databases and stuff. Which is why I posted.

You're welcome. Everyone can make mistakes :)

Back