• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am an official idiot.

*I am officially an idiot.

Take out battery and sim card, put it in a bowl of (uncooked) rice for a day or two, then reassemble and try to turn on. It's supposed to absob the water.

You wont get any arguments from me.

Mentok, that usually only works if the phone was switched off when it went in water.

*I am officially an idiot.

Take out battery and sim card, put it in a bowl of (uncooked) rice for a day or two, then reassemble and try to turn on. It's supposed to absob the water.

No sim card, I have verizonn.

I am following an eHow, I am trying it with min. heat right now. If not then I will do the dry drice method.

I have walked into the ocean with my cell phone in my trunks pocket. I only realized it was there when it started vibrating and didn't stop.

[x10]Brandon;1029693 said:
Just ran my cell phone through the wash cycle. Can I get my award yet?

*gives big fat chocolate cookie* sorry only have one.. was gonna eat it myself, but.... I'll steal it back later :evilb:

I have ran my phones through the washer dropped them in water all kinds of stuff. Just take the battery out let it sit for a day or 2 to make sure there is NO water left inside it. And turn it back on. Should be good to go.

I have ran my phones through the washer dropped them in water all kinds of stuff. Just take the battery out let it sit for a day or 2 to make sure there is NO water left inside it. And turn it back on. Should be good to go.

While it was on? When you pulled it out was the screen all grey and dotted?

Got a hair dryer? Do that, I did it on my W910i when it got wet in the rain, buttons started short circuitin.

Heh, a few weeks ago, my daughter was talking to her sister and decided to go and sit on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water. It was dark and she thought she knew where the step was, but completely missed it and took a dip with the phone :lol: Scared the poop out of my other daughter when she heard the splash and then the dead connection :D

[QUOTE='[x10]

@Jan: lol, never knew you had a family:O[/QUOTE]

.. Did you think she was a bot created by FWS? :lol:

I've had a phone dropped in water before too; I let it dry out and it was OK - just sometimes the screen would have like a "bubble" thing in it.

Putting it through the wash, though - that's pretty harsh :(.

Back