• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*hysterical-fall-on-your-a.ss-hard-to-breathe-type-laughter*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
Just for kicks, I decided to visit a Certain Somebody's site, and I read a few things that made me laugh as described in the title to this thread.

Firstly...in case you go there and can't see it:

For Military Action In Iraq. Supporting the United States and every move it makes, only an idiot wouldn't like those at freewebspace.net. ROTFLMAO

then there was this:Unprofessional Site of the Day: Yupapa.com - Runned (I think he means run) by an immature, stupid kid ripping people off. Also to the person who bombed me with ICQ messages... I got your IP address. And you should take this like a real person... talk to me.

Well, the laughter still ensues. I probably shouldn't have brought this to light, but I think it was something worthwhile to share anyway.

Last edited:
** Censored ** A personal attack is still a personal attack, even if the person is banned here.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Also to the person who bombed me with ICQ messages...
I think I still have some of the ICQ messages glomarboy sent me.

And you should take this like a real person...
first off, a real straight person, or a real person whofollows an alternate lifestyle?

I wonder if Yupapa would be willing to take it where GC would put it :confused:

Re: Re: *hysterical-fall-on-your-a.ss-hard-to-breathe-type-laughter*

Originally posted by Gayowulf
I think I still have some of the ICQ messages glomarboy sent me.

first off, a real straight person, or a real person whofollows an alternate lifestyle?

I wonder if Yupapa would be willing to take it where GC would put it :confused:

Poor Yupapa :whatthe:

Re: Re: Re: *hysterical-fall-on-your-a.ss-hard-to-breathe-type-laughter*

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Poor Yupapa :whatthe:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Kaliber
Who visits his site anyway..

I did, just cause I was thinking of something that reminded me of him. And then I realized I was bored, and we all know what happens after that.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
i have no idea who you guys are talking about so i wen to his "about" page...the dude has a picture of himself on it with the words "i am ok right?" underneath

what a DORK!!!!!!!

Originally posted by n7of9
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
i have no idea who you guys are talking about so i wen to his "about" page...the dude has a picture of himself on it with the words "i am ok right?" underneath

what a DORK!!!!!!!
Hes gay, seriously

He is going to tell me to delete that joke from my site. I am not going to do that because he started this.

He started the entire argument by posting this on this site:

To people from Yupapa.com and Freewebspace.net, as slander is against international law any further attempt to defame this site or steal images will result in proper action. Stealing images is not permittable by the law. I was given permission to use these images as you were not. Modifying, defaming of the site, or anything else is in violation of international law.

Then meow found that out and we discussed it at my forum.
http://www.yupapa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=345&start=0

Then that 'certain person' said me and meow started all these.
http://www.yupapa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=342&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15#5341

The entire thread can be found here.
http://www.yupapa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=342&start=0

Bravo, Yupapa! :biggrin2:

Now you bring up a good point...why the hell does he like to announce that he is gay? I certainly wouldn't if I was in his position. :confused2

Someone would actually hold a grudge this long against people they don't even know :confused:

Hello,

I don't know about any of you people, but I for one did not want to know her was either gay/bi-sexual/straight or anything.

I get fedup of people who think that they somehow are mature and act it when they really are immature and act it. That person has the attitude and acts the way i'd expect a junior high school pupil to act and his pathetic attempts at political debates are insanely hillarious to the point I believe he could join the Conservitive goverment in England (or maybe the BMP who happend to be racist and homophobic).

Why does he even bother reading this public forum? and the quote

To people from Yupapa.com and Freewebspace.net, as slander is against international law any further attempt to defame this site or steal images will result in proper action. Stealing images is not permittable by the law. I was given permission to use these images as you were not. Modifying, defaming of the site, or anything else is in violation of international law.

Very funny, grow up. Your argue is as baseless as your facts you seem to bring from a fiction sources not any factual sources.

Has Peo considered only allowing members to view this forum? Might be an idea.

Originally posted by MN-Carl

Has Peo considered only allowing members to view this forum? Might be an idea.
Yeah, a bad one. How many of us would actually be here now if we had to register to view the forums? I know I sure wouldn't.

I did not steal his images.
I am not into politics and why would I need his images?
HE thinks we want the images on his site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back