• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hypewriters

I like rap music a lot, but your site needs some serious work. There is some kind of a javascript error or something on your index. Center your layout instead of having it off to the left. I am using 1024x768 resoultion and some of your text is too small and too hard to read. Remote services such as your poll are always terrible, and it does not match your layout. Plus when you return, it goes to the splash page instead of your index. And one more thing I noticed on my quick look around, there is a broken link at the very bottom that goes to the "advertising" page. Also, as a final thought, perhaps you should use some more images or something.

Looks good.

One thing I realised straight away is that because I'm using 1024 x 768 most of the right side is missing and blank which is pretty annoying.

My 2 cents.

:D

Originally posted by DeepList.com
Center your layout instead of having it off to the left. I am using 1024x768 resoultion and . . .

Please take the time to read the posts before yours so the same comments are not repeated. :rolleyes:

I like the colors. I know it's nothing amazingly original but the white on blue looks good.
I agree that some of the text is hard to read - specifically, the typewriter-style links (because of their size, the blurriness of the font is too much).

(Deeplist, perhaps it is useful for ginius to know that more than one person agree on a point. It shows what's less personal taste and more actual problem.)

Please take the time to read the posts before yours so the same comments are not repeated. :rolleyes:

..its not like you speak for everybody..

ANYWAYS..

I like the site personally I don't mind that it has not been centered.. what I do mind though is the size of the text.. how abt bringing it up a notch.

Looks terrible in Mozilla. The marquee overwrites the menu's and there are other problems. Suggest you test with Mozilla 1.2+ or Netscape 7+.

Nick

Who cares about netscape, it is a terrible browser and incappable of viewing a lot of things.

Who cares about netscape, it is a terrible browser and incappable of viewing a lot of things.

Deeplist, why do you feel the need to comment on other people's comments? I may be mistaken, but I thought it was Ginius who asked people's opinions on his site?

As for Netscape - people who care about it are good designers as they do not want to unneccessarily cut out potential visitors from viewing their site.

Ginius: The site looks good, apart from the fact it opens in a new window, apart from putting people off, it also cuts your chances of getting listed in search engines, etc.

Back