• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hypermart down for over 24 hours

rachelsfx

:devious2:

The went down totally at 11:30 on the 4-8-2005. Still down. What the heck is the problem. They said a MyDoom attack. B.S.

I have 7 websites at a annual cost of $1400+ bandwidth. Wish I could move my stuff, but already paid!

AVOID HYPERMART'S INCOMPETENCE!

Chairwoman Rachel Alice Hunter
Teardropfilms Entertainment Corporation

A Really TICKED OFF CHAIRWOMAN!

Here is there contact information, you can try callling them:

Registrant:
Domain Name Holding Company, Inc
70 Blanchard Road
Burlington, MA 01803
US

Domain name: HYPERMART.NET

Administrative Contact:
Support, Domain
ec.php

70 Blanchard Road
Burlington, MA 01803
US
781 852 3200
Technical Contact:
Support, Domain
ec.php

70 Blanchard Road
Burlington, MA 01803
US
781 852 3200

Registration Service Provider:
AccountSupport,
ec.php

This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 11-Aug-2004.
Record expires on 24-Aug-2005.
Record created on 25-Aug-1997.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.HYPERMART.NET 65.254.254.108
NS2.HYPERMART.NET 65.254.254.109

Hey rachelsfx, I believe we spoke in the AOL Chatroom.

As I said before, Hypermart is a very stable company and a very large company. They are hardly ever down. I have to believe that they have some issues beyond their control but are working to get it up and soon as possible.

Hello

Robert said:
Hey rachelsfx, I believe we spoke in the AOL Chatroom.

As I said before, Hypermart is a very stable company and a very large company. They are hardly ever down. I have to believe that they have some issues beyond their control but are working to get it up and soon as possible.

They got it fixed, but she is still pretty ticked. It was down for 36 hours due to a massive DOS attack actually. Apparently some sites, none of ours, were infected along with Yahoo! with a DOS virus from a European "person." No data loss occurred. We put the economic damages in the low five figures. We did decide to have mirror hosting in an outage readily available within 2 hours. Data retention we've moved to permanent location(s). Our CEO issued a directive to move all data, including our Intranet, to a provider by Fall 2005 to be accessed securely by only authorized personnel with an identifiable PC or laptop issued by our company. By end of 2006, we'll do all hosting in-house on a T-3 line. Thanks for the information.

Brianna Melanie Charm
Vice-Chairwoman - EVP - Public Relations
Teardropfilms Entertainment Corporation

Back