• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Humor site affiliation / more hits

ozefrog

My site has been up since May at www.cheaphumor.com.ru and after submitting it to over 40 search engines/directories it is still a low-traffic site.

I have recently become affiliates with 3 other sites, which are forum-based sites. These havn't seemed to help boost hits either.

Any tips for a non-cost solution to increase hits to my site?

If anyone would like to affiliate with my site, reply with a link to your site. I'm particularly interested in humor/joke site affiliates. My site is joke orientated and thats pretty much all there is to it. I have introduced an affiliate control panel recently which enables affiliates to control their affiliate button of 88x31 pixels--changing their site's url, banner url, alternate text, etc. It will also allow affiliates to check how many clicks they have had, as well as reset their click counter (my own scripting). Affiliate buttons are displayed on every page.

brighter = tacky

i am yet to see a bright humor site that doesnt look tacky, or any web designs for that matter.

Back