• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

http://www.phpwebhosting.com/

you can use the search function here in the forum.
type in company name and it will bring up past postings.

Unlimited space/bandwidth does not exist. End of discussion [at least about this marketing gimmick...]

PHPWebhosting gives you 125 MB, but only if you have a legitimate reason to get more space, then they will give you more space. They track monthly transfer limits and clearly in their TOS, it states that you cannot exceed 5 GB monthly transfer often. They're associating an OC-12 with unlimited bandwidth (which isn't unlimited), and not stating anything about the transfer, allowing them to get away with this.

Originally posted by The_ReVenger
Unlimited, i know that that isn't excisting. But ok, now i now everything, are they good ?
Read my post. No.

Is pwebtech.com fast? :rolleyes: That should answer your question.

You do get 200 MB plus your transfer cap is 10 GB a month. If you pay yearly, then you get the domain + reduced prices.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Is pwebtech.com fast? :rolleyes: That should answer your question.

You do get 200 MB plus your transfer cap is 10 GB a month. If you pay yearly, then you get the domain + reduced prices.

OK, i know about reduced prices and domain. But that it is fast, i don't know if pwebtech.com is fast so............well, thanks anyway, i want to take them. But i have none of the cards were you have to pay with, and i don't live in the USA. How must i pay now ? What happens when i run over 10gb ? Must i buy more gb's then, or will they kick me ? Or are they going to say that i have to buy more.......

Last edited:
Account suspension til the end of the month. Try contacting their sales department, I don't know everything about them.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Account suspension til the end of the month. Try contacting their sales department, I don't know everything about them.

Most hosts charge you per additional GB you go over .. so i wonder why this host does ( according to Hayama-kun , who is a reliable source :D )

Back