• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

http://www.neoteens.org

Originally posted by programmer2k
Originally posted by YUPAPA
And that webmaster is using a cracked version of HomeFree.

IF you login here:
http://www.neoteens.org/cgi-bin/admin.cgi

Just enter without typing login and password, it shows:

####################################################
Home Free Error

Incorrect Password --

If you are having problems running Home Free
please post a message to the Home Free Forum (NOT!!)
####################################################

You were using cracked version too before

Just let him run his hosting service
Who knows what'll happen to him when SS finds out about this

SS? what is SS?

I don't use homefree or the cracked version of homefree anymore because is too boring~

now I am a clean YUPAPA!!!!

I made the own control panels for my customers~

Meow didn't buy the advanced package. I gave it to him free of charge

Originally posted by YUPAPA
Meow didn't buy the advanced package. I gave it to him free of charge
:eek:Euh?! You just gave it away???? Why???? I would want one too, you are the best host!! :rolleyes:

Its NOT a cracked version. Its highly modified though for security purposes. I downloaded a security mod from somewhere..I cant remember. And also, WHY where you tring to login as admin in the first place? Sounds to me like you are just tring to cause problems.

Originally posted by acetg
Its NOT a cracked version. Its highly modified though for security purposes. I downloaded a security mod from somewhere..I cant remember. And also, WHY where you tring to login as admin in the first place? Sounds to me like you are just tring to cause problems.

Why are you lying?

Besides
I'm not going to tell on you

I don't really care if you believe me or not. I know its not cracked or hacked or anything so I dont have to worry. I am selling the domain though..for whatever someone wants to give me for it. I already listed it on some Domain auction websites. The mods came from a site called "Close Connections". There is a CGI MODS section and there are mods for like everything. However, I cant find the URL..Ill keep looking

It's frightfully slow today - was much better yesterday.

We've got some new toys to play about with in this forum now :eek:

I think its $300 U.S

Im from canada so it ends up being like $450 for me

oh ya and I AM going to buy it and it reeeeaaally bugs me when others just download it

so if it is a mod thats doing that then its fine, but if its pirated.... I dont even know

oh ya and one more question... why would a mod change that?

Back