• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

http://www.hpg.ig.com.br

its an older host...but you get "unmetered" space, but i think this host isnt SO good, peace

yeah, brasilian host, in portuguese...
if ya want the signup link
HERE it is
peace, if u need help, tell me

*ps. a language which is called BRAZILIAN :D doesnt exists* hehe

Last edited:
Originally posted by Jan

Portugese :classic2:

And Jan, a language called "Portugese" doesn't exist either. :biggrin2: Don't forget the "u"! It's Portuguese, the language of Brazil. I can also give a lecture on why it's Portuguese and not "Brazilian" or Spanish. :D

We've known about them for quite a while. They are quite unreliable. I think we've had users come in saying that their files were deleted. They do offer "unlimited" space and bandwidth, I believe.

HPG!! Well... my opinion....

Well.... I'm an admin of a Brazilian webmasters portal... I thought I should speak a little about them, since I know them well...

It's a Brazilian host and they have some problems:
1 - Not reliable: because we've had reports of deletion of some files and the upload process, via browser, is terrible, not trustable.

2 - Slow: well, here in Brazil this host is slow.... in other countries, should be even slower....

3 - Banners/ Pop-ups: they open a banner OR a popud EVERY page..... this is a problem if you use frames: it will open one per frame used.

This is a host (and they admit that, in their page!) for personal sites, not for anything more sophisticated. They do not offer any kind of scripting (they do have a collection of scripts, though...)

hey andrevr do you know other "brazilian" hosts? if yes tell me, plz, thx...hmm and do u know a host called brbturbo or sumthing?
peace (or what is it) ?

Of course I know other brazilian hosts!

Of course I know other brazilian hosts. So, I'll talk about some of them:

Vila Bol http://www.vila.bol.com.br : you must sign before for a free e-mail from them. 30Mb, pop-up, no scripting, FTP. A little slow.

Starmedia www.starmedia.com.br : 25Mb, no ads, browser uploading, no scripting

Kit.net www.kit.net : 30Mb, a frame above your pages... This is new and I don't know them very well.... but they do not allow scripting.

And about BRTurbo: they do exist, and allow an incredible amount of 1Gb of space!! :cool: (+ftp, - scripting)
But.... and there's always a but.... you must sign with their ISP (and that's not free)... and, besides that, it's slow as hell....

Last edited:
hehe thx, kit.net and vila.bol.com.br, i know them already ;), and brbturbo is dope, but shit ive heard they got more then 500 megs, but 1 gig, sum warez guys, faked em, ive heard, with a proxy or something...and ur right, theyre really slow, peace, thx

*PS. do ya know sum other hosts, 10+megs and FTP ? a lil fast..*

Back