• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

http://www.crissic.com/

We have been back up since about 6:50 AM PST, due to a small kernel issue, but it is now resolved.

Last edited:
I just checked the monitoring service you have on your website, yesterday the May downtime was exactly two hours and now its 8 hours 17 minutes, meaning the recent downtime was 6 hours and 17 minutes.

I'd say your monitoring service got cached and only checked from 1 location because I spotted the downtime too and it was only a few minutes.

I have replied to your ticket and credited your account for the downtime.

We know the downtime is due to a kernel issue, and are investigating it further to determine exactly what happened.

Kisha, everyone loves downtime! Why complain?

On a serious note, do you think if it can be avoided it won't be done? ..

We prefer to keep downtime to a minimal, but downtime is always possible. It appears the kernel was no longer working, thus the server was unable to boot, which caused the downtime. We do not expect issues like this to happen again.

We prefer to keep downtime to a minimal, but downtime is always possible. It appears the kernel was no longer working, thus the server was unable to boot, which caused the downtime. We do not expect issues like this to happen again.

Thanks. Server has been great and the staff is very accomodating.

Unlike others around here. :2 cents:

If you wish to write a review in a few weeks time, once you have settled in, then please do let us know :)

Well, you gotta understand that there is no such thing as 100% uptime... electricity will run out sooner or later :p

Kishadotcom, be a little patient. if a host is down, you can bet the staff knows. sometimes things happen and cause more than a few minutes of downtime, and may take a few hours. you really dont have to get on sites like this and post and make a host look bad for something that was obviously being taken care of. just try to be patient next time and submit an email to one of the support team members directly. when dealing with issues on a server, the last thing a host needs to worry about is you posting things that potentially hurt rep, and may not get back to you in 30 seconds. it is more important to focus on the problem at had, over answering ever PM that support gets. just a little tip. that is all.

Back