• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

http://www.bleachtalk.com

Nothing special, but I like the direct downloads :p

cbf following Bleach though, I'll get my friend to download it for me ^_^

I like this site, the header is very cool, BUT no introduction and I feel one is needed here, lots of content, nice colours and blending, good luck. :)

The site is intended to be unique and not follow the trend of other anime sites. Seeing that almost every single other Bleach fan site has already given their own variation of introductions, I decided to leave that out.

I like BleachTalk.com very much (I visit it almost everyday :) ). I like its simplicity and often updates.

If I could suggest something, I would change the look of boxes "Download the latest Manga chapter" (BTW: does this button work properly?) and "Bittorrent Anime Downloads". It's a little bit too simple in my opinion.

This solid yellow rectangle on top right might also look nicer if it had the same background as "Latest Anime Ep".

Oh, and do you intend to put in future a forum or something similar? After all site's name is BleachTALK :biggrin2:

Anyway, good job!

Back