• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HtmlForms.com Web Form Creation Site - All Custom Made

So what is the actual reserve price, just so i know if there is any point in me registering a ebay account to place a bid?

Yeah, as i thought :p. Looks like i'll wait for another wonderfull day to get an ebay account.

If you reach your reserve, i'll do whatever you want for 1 full saturday. 24 hours. Thats how certain i am that you wont reach [removed via request].

Last edited:
hosting-shack said:
If you reach your reserve, i'll do whatever you want for 1 full saturday. 24 hours. Thats how certain i am that you wont reach [removed via request].
LOL this should be pretty damn funny.

If this is legit, i will. I have contacts you know :p I will find the in's and outs of this.

It's quite strange that they bidded the EXACT same as the reserve. But if this is legit, i will do my dutys. :p

EDIT: after a little more research... All i can say is: Lol. Good luck getting paid. :p As soon as you can prove the payment went thought i'm all yours.

Last edited:
Back