• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hows globat.com ?

prem

Found their packages pretty impressive (assuming they are big guys) !!

I am interested in:

How fast their servers are.
and
Their Uptime.

I am not looking for offers in this thread. Just wanted to know your experience (if any) and opinion of globat.com

Thanks
prem

Last edited:
Globat have a very chequered history. They use all kinds of tricks to get affiliates (mentors) to join forums to post in the positive for them. Those not "on the payroll" tend to find their services lacking in many areas.

the problem i find with finding a good reliable host is that there is so muc of misinformation are out there that its tough to find whats true and whats false :)

There are so many webhosts out there and most of them are out there filling in feedback for each other !!

Is it possible for any of you reading this message to kindly give me a list of the WORLDS most reliable and top hosts.. a list of 5 names will be great !!

Like we have google for web search ... or IPOD for mp3 players .. I am sure there will be few guys high up there for webhosting :)

Trust me its so so tough to find out who are really good !! :)

hi Prem,

Frankly speaking there is no IDEAL host. Every single host has atleast one bad review against them. The most popular host is also bound to have a negative review. Another reason to have a bad review is spaming from the competitors. So there is no point in looking around for some reviews. No doubt they can also form a base while selecting a host but you cannot fully rely on the reviews alone.

It is therefore the support and service quality that matters to find a good host.

Back