• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how to start a free host?

You must be willing to spend money helping people who need it or who are not willing to pay.

You must have certain knowledge of what you doing, associates with server management and others related knowledge.

You must be dedicated in doing work without getting anything in return.

You must find yourself some hosting resources; reseller account, dedicated server, or colocation.

You must be willing to learn when you stuck.

You must learn not to provide free when it's not needed.

You must learn how to stop SPAM and unneccesery troubles you are getting from your free customers.

You must also find some ways to cover back what you are paying.

i can do everything expect the money part. k then how about Paid hosting. can i have a free reseller for this:) from somebody or i have to look around:(

Then you must not expect to sell when you are getting it for free. You pay, you sell or you pay, you give.

If you want to pay and sell, then the "must list" will be about 1000 times more than those I mentioned earlier. When you sell them, I call them business.

When it's business, you have to be somehow professional, pay taxes, responsible, not just one day or week insterest...

The best shot for you is to find those hosting companies which give you reasonable percentage of profit when you refer them a client.. Then you earn from there :)

Originally posted by CS-Eric
You must be willing to spend money helping people who need it or who are not willing to pay.

You must have certain knowledge of what you doing, associates with server management and others related knowledge.

You must be dedicated in doing work without getting anything in return.

You must find yourself some hosting resources; reseller account, dedicated server, or colocation.

You must be willing to learn when you stuck.

You must learn not to provide free when it's not needed.

You must learn how to stop SPAM and unneccesery troubles you are getting from your free customers.

You must also find some ways to cover back what you are paying.

Wow, you are great.:jaguar2:

I don't have money to spend to help people. That's bad.:cry2:

Last edited:
Originally posted by andrewcool
is there any reseller plans that you get to have total control but like 60% of the money goes to the owner.

Nope, not that I know of. Basically, you need to buy inventory (space) and if you want to give it out for free, all the power to ya, but to make a return on your investment, you must sell the inventory (space) and to do that, you must spend even more money on advertising budget, site design, legal fees (register business), techs (doesnt seem like you'd have any chance admining a server, no offence), and of course, a stable system.

And, being an advanced computer user doesn't make you an advanced web user, or advanced server user, or anything. You WILL need techs, I promise you that.

EDIT> Also, how old are you? If you are underage you cannot legally run a business, so make sure you have that aspect covered. Also, if you are underage, you won't have much time to set towards the business, hell, most people of age don't. It's a very time-consuming, money-consuming, LIFE-consuming, job.

Last edited:
You have good ideas in mind

But not have the practical source to implement it.......

Having good ideas will not alone make the things possible

Implementing the good ideas is the real matter........

Back