• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how to register...MY way...

ozefrog

I'm guessing a lot of you gave up on registering .com.ru domains cos' its too damn hard to use their template system or can't translate the russian on the online form? I finally managed to register a maintainer, 2 persons and an organization. I just completed logging in and creating a domain name. I'm just waiting for them to get back to me...

I have coded a template generator in PHP which will create a template to register a maintainer, 2 people and an organization. It will NOT send the template to ripn. I hav not put this feature in for a reason. Please do not add it. To use, all you have to do is upload to a PHP enabled webserver. I can only confirm that this works with UNIX based servers. Run the script from your browser n wallah!...

NOTE:
To register a domain name, you have to use a primary and secondary nameserver on different class C networks. To overcome this obsticle, simply use a dns service that uses nameservers on different networks such as www.everydns.net. Then from there just key in your webhost's nameservers.

Hope this helps a lot of you's out. Goodluck.

Attachments

• ripn.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hi,

I register many excellent .ru domain names about 5 years ago for my clients and friends. Almost any domain name you think of can be registered by that time! I only retain one .ru domain name for my dear wife up to now. If all the .ru domain names were .com, I would have had very very rich!

So far I remember, the processes shouldn't be too complicated. Please let me know if you need my assistance. I may try to recall my memory.

Last edited:
Back