• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how to oversell a vps in virtualbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need people to buy 4 vps's so i can giveaway 1 vps

No, you need to run a small paid hosting service to gain enough capital to succeed your dream in building a real hosting company.
By giving away everything for free without gain any income first, it is just the same like suicide.

No, you need to run a small paid hosting service to gain enough capital to succeed your dream in building a real hosting company.
By giving away everything for free without gain any income first, it is just the same like suicide.

i whant to help people thats why i make free webhosts

In order to be able to help people, you have to help yourself first.
Once you are able to sustain your income, then only start to do those free stuffs.

i need people to bye vps's via me as i have a Affiliates account on a vps so i can giveaway vps

Boy you are STILL clueless arent you?

Oversell your resources, it WILL catch up to you. Well maybe not you specifically since I doubt you will have enough customers to fill a VPS, let alone oversell it, but you only have X amount of space and transfer. Once you hit that cap then what do you plan to do? You going to pay the overage charges associated with reaching the cap or put up with the plethora of complaints when your entire host is shut down until the next billing cycle (Which since you will say "But I one a fre vsp srvr", its the start of the new month)?

You say you want to help people but what you state in the first post is going to royally screw people. You would know this if you had the slightest idea about webhosting, and dont even try to blow smoke up peoples asses saying you do which will not only make you incompetent, but a liar.

BTW, you try an sell this oversold idea of your, be prepared for a LOT of chargebacks and lawsuits if you cannot cover the costs. You think this is all fun and games until you get sued.

Boy you are STILL clueless arent you?

Oversell your resources, it WILL catch up to you. Well maybe not you specifically since I doubt you will have enough customers to fill a VPS, let alone oversell it, but you only have X amount of space and transfer. Once you hit that cap then what do you plan to do? You going to pay the overage charges associated with reaching the cap or put up with the plethora of complaints when your entire host is shut down until the next billing cycle (Which since you will say "But I one a fre vsp srvr", its the start of the new month)?

You say you want to help people but what you state in the first post is going to royally screw people. You would know this if you had the slightest idea about webhosting, and dont even try to blow smoke up peoples asses saying you do which will not only make you incompetent, but a liar.

BTW, you try an sell this oversold idea of your, be prepared for a LOT of chargebacks and lawsuits if you cannot cover the costs. You think this is all fun and games until you get sued.
im trying to fund to giveaway vps's its hard to do

when i ran 0poundhosting i may of only had 25mb disk par user if not oversold
im trying to find the funding for androidvps

Overselling is alright since the big boys(Host Gator) do it but they have the hardware/resources/money to do it. Don't go excessive with Overselling until you have much more money and many more clients. You can oversell but don't get carried away. Don't get 100 vps on a single server. Maybe 5 to 20 depending on your hardware/resources.

Another thing is, you need to add a signature to your profile on freewebspace.net/forums and elsewhere so that you can get more business.

Overselling is alright since the big boys(Host Gator) do it but they have the hardware/resources/money to do it. Don't go excessive with Overselling until you have much more money and many more clients. You can oversell but don't get carried away. Don't get 100 vps on a single server. Maybe 5 to 20 depending on your hardware/resources.

Another thing is, you need to add a signature to your profile on freewebspace.net/forums and elsewhere so that you can get more business.

with a 32gb ram node you could get 100 32mb ram vps's without overselling

And yet again you seem not to notice a damn thing of what someone is telling you. Fine, its your ---.

About €250 a month, if you ordered him by me.

See there is some key info Mtw.

Elsewhere you said:
I'm trying to fund to giveaway vps's its hard to do

when I ran 0poundhosting I may of only had 25mb disk par user if not oversold
I'm trying to find the funding for androidvps

So I've already agreed to put a few dollars to get you some basic specs, because reseller level is easy. But 250 a month in either pounds or dollars is a whole different level!

Look at this quote:
i need people to buy 4 vps's so i can giveaway 1 vps

So come chat to me some more and we'll get you to a level that settles out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back