• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to have a good rank in alexa?

wish71

Hi there

I have noted that my websites are very well ranked in yahoo and google, the daily visit are quite god (best in years) but my rank in alexa is very very low and going down.... how this is possible?

How to have a good rank in alexa?

Two proverbs for you:

Never trust a hotel by its website and
Never trust a website by its alexa ranking.

Make an assload of subdomains all with non-duplicate content. Make them crosslink to each other and make them all link to your site. This will boost your Google PR and your alexa rank all in one shot. Make the sub domains have a similar coding style so Alexa will count them as part of your website.

alexa rank sites by traffic volume and they got these traffic data from pc that install its toolbar. let say all the sites that are ranked within 100000 - 300000 received almost the same traffic some where around 10000 visitor daily. so do you think you would get any benefit by ranking 100000 instead of 300000 where the difference is 200000?

Back