• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to get people in my site

john5171

I am a newb to advertising. I created a website and there are 0 visitors. This is obvious because I did not advertise it anywhere. It appears on google search if i enter the exact URL in the search engine.

Is there any way i can get some visitors without spending money on advertising?

Thanks

First thing i'd do is do as much research as possible. read lots of marketing forums and get tips that way. there are lots of free ways to advertise, such as social networking sites, forum signatures, press releases, forum marketplace sections, the list goes on.

-- Phil

Search engine optimization is the way to promote or advertise your site to the major search engine. First thing you do is to do the on-page optimization, target keywords that is related to your site, then identify the title, description, keywords in your meta tags or html tags, submit your site to the major search engines, web directories, promote your site through classified ads, press release, article creation, social bookmarking and blog. Social bookmarking and forum is one way of getting visitor for your site. Try also the Google adsense and adword. There is a lot way to get some visitor. But the important element is the content and the quality of your site.

I am a newb to advertising. I created a website and there are 0 visitors. This is obvious because I did not advertise it anywhere. It appears on google search if i enter the exact URL in the search engine.

Is there any way i can get some visitors without spending money on advertising?

Thanks

Go on a few forums and put it in you sig also ask people to review it to make it better, this allows you to get some visitors and also learn how to improve.

Back