• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to effectivly advertise a new hosting business?

I believe that your ads were not well designed. That is not easy to have ads which will work on google. I have used some seo firms to complete our ads for google

I believe that CPC and CPM advertising is a way of the past and will soon be phased out. It's not being used as much because there is no way to tell that the "clicks" or views are actually real people, even though google terminate wrongdoers.

CPC in my opinion is not worth the hassle, I've received better results paying $30 for 10,000 unique traffic to my site then I have with $100 CPC.

I believe that your ads were not well designed. That is not easy to have ads which will work on google. I have used some seo firms to complete our ads for google

In my experience also Google adwords is not fetching not enough sales in terms of conversions but it is one of the potential tool for brand building

Rather then wasting your hard earned on Adwords better try to put banner at few hosting related forums, blogs where there is huge traffic. Also try to attract customers by offering coupons and dont forget to have affiliate program ;)

Rather then wasting your hard earned on Adwords better try to put banner at few hosting related forums, blogs where there is huge traffic. Also try to attract customers by offering coupons and dont forget to have affiliate program ;)

Do you have any stats on the effectiveness of the banners? I think it's still more a matter of branding rather than traffic generating.

Posting regular advertisement in the WHT, Hosthideout, FWS will give you some initial clients if the prices and service is good, with that you can grow.

Paid advertisements are there but may not fetch results immediately

Back