• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to date again?

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
FWS is V. helpful so I wanna know how2date again
Really hot chick + me = get along + I am 99% sure she likes me still + I know I like her - the 3 hours distance between us + I got burnt real bad + so did she = ?

I just ask, simple as that.

Just tell her, and ask if shes interested.

Dont waste time, dont make excuses or strategies to gain her affection. Dont pretend to be someone or something you arent. Be you, do what you do, not what your expected to do.

If it works out, GREAT! :love:
If not, then you tried and perhaps had some fun in the mean time.

In my experience, the romance approach is only good for an initial impression. Then again, im once again single (happily) and free to do what i want.

Like my plans for tomorrow night for example :angel:

Iv been single for 18 months and happy for 12 of them, I did however just do that, I think she went to bed so wont reply till tmw (No shes not a net chick I went to school with her but we use the net alot to communicate and Im a gutless ---- so I said it via email haha.)

GIRLS ARE SCANDALOUS, DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, j/k man, well, about the not doing it part. women still are scandalous. haha. bot seriously, if you like her man, just go for it. PS, dont hid behind the computer either, women dig confidence, so, grow a pair, go see her, and when you first lay eyes on her, just walk up and kiss her. not a friend kiss on the cheek either. if she is digging you, then you wont be just kissing her, she will kiss back. if she doesnt, then just be like, peace, and walk off. :p

lol, j/k man, well, about the not doing it part. women still are scandalous. haha. bot seriously, if you like her man, just go for it. PS, dont hid behind the computer either, women dig confidence, so, grow a pair, go see her, and when you first lay eyes on her, just walk up and kiss her. not a friend kiss on the cheek either. if she is digging you, then you wont be just kissing her, she will kiss back. if she doesnt, then just be like, peace, and walk off. :p

lol, its slightly more complex than that MCT shes a ex & a old friend from school so I cant just run up and kiss her, we have to talk, anyway as the other dude said there is no straight answer so I dont really get what she is saying but I guess since it isnt no its looking better haha.
IDK I thought (silly me) that I got girls alot more these days, guess not...

it is only more complex if you make it that way. ;) i will tell you a little story to maybe give you help.

in HS, i dated this girl that i was best friends with for about 2 years prior to us dating. i never thought i would date her simply cause she was a little heavy, and you know, HS kids are very judgmental. anyways, it just hit me one day that i liked her more than a friend, and i already knew she liked me, so, i said screw what others think, and i started dating her. about 6 months later we split up cause i felt she was smothering me with cards every day saying how much she loved me and crap, and i was like yo biotch, im only like 14, i need some space. talking about marriage and ----, biotch, you crazy. so, yeah, i dumped her.

she got really bitter towards me for that over the next couple years, but, i just kept trying to keep the piece since we were such good friends before this. finally we started talking more and becoming friends again, meanwhile she was dating the guy Will. she dated him till about a year after high school.

one night, after i had recently broke up with a girlfriend, i took her some flowers for her bday, and noticed that Wills car was at her house, so, instead of knocking on the door, trying to avoid a problem, i left the flowers on her doorstep with a bday card. well, when he went to leave a few minutes later, he saw them, took them in (keep in mind he hated me) and he threw them at her and said they were going to split up and stormed out. she called me crying. so, i immediately went over to comfort her.

she told me what happened, but, would not give me permission to f*ck him up, so, i just stayed there with her. i then told her that i still had feelings for her and started kissing her. next thing i knew we where hitting skins and Will became an immediate thing of the past. to make it a little better, it was the first time we had ever had sex since when we dated in HS, we were still young and only kissed. so, it just made the get back together that much sweeter, especially when Will tried to crawl back and she denied his a$s. lol

so, dude, do what your heart tells you, stop thinking about it so much. just kiss her. :D

flex pectoral muscles.

I didn't read the thread.

Pretty sure that's still your answer. Let me elaborate. Be confident, be talkative, and when the time is right, take your shot.

Well put J Street. You always give the best advice on everything. I shall try that tonight.

FWS is V. helpful so I wanna know how2date again
Really hot chick + me = get along + I am 99% sure she likes me still + I know I like her - the 3 hours distance between us + I got burnt real bad + so did she = ?

wat?

She gave me many indirect confusing answers then stopped talking..
fair enough, over it now.

Dom is a GREAT relationship Guru :)

The last girl I was 'with' I just said to her;

We've been good friends for a while now and I've really liked you for most of that time. You know that I'm always here for you and I will stand by you, but I'd like to be by you and stand by you as more than just a friend.

She gave me many indirect confusing answers then stopped talking..
fair enough, over it now.
Ask her to meet you for a beer. Informal surroundings are best for you both to get to know each other better and the beer makes you both a bit more talkative :beer:

---- I need to get laid, thx for reminding me.
Ask her to meet you for a beer. Informal surroundings are best for you both to get to know each other better and the beer makes you both a bit more talkative

Ok I will try this in 2 weeks when I am back up that way!

Back