• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much..

elitesims2

how much would..
1000MB webspace
100GB Bandwidth
A Domain
Cpanel w/ Fantastico
e-mail and all the normal stuff cost?

elitesims2 said:
how much would..
1000MB webspace
100GB Bandwidth
A Domain
Cpanel w/ Fantastico
e-mail and all the normal stuff cost?

Hi,

It-4vn.com can offer you that plan. Price is 14$ / month or 150$ / year.

Free domain: com, net, org

Payment via paypal. Contact me if you are interested :)

Last edited:
You want a domain too?

We charge $8.95 for domain's if this is a new site are you really sure you need 100GB of
bandwidth, i'd say start around the 30GB mark

Depends on what ur site is about depends on bandwidth. I host videos for myself and get on average 1,000 people a day. I use just under 200gb bandwidth I have about 75mb of videos. With a basic PHP/HTML/Image site you probably don't need to start out with more than 50gb and thats probably having a quiet a bit extra at end of month I was looking at some hosts on here and I seen a host that had I think 1gb space 50gb bandwidth for $50 a year or $5 a month just have to find it again if you wanna use it instead.

we could do 1000mb of space and 100gb of transfer for $15 USD a month. a domain would be $10 a year and would be under your control.

we do not have fantastico, but we have cpskins autoninstaller which is basically the same thing.

our site is currently under re-construction. we have been around since 2001, and offer email, phone, and instant messenger support & sales.

http://echoterra.com and click on live help for more information

Hello We at http://vesix.net can offer you 1gb space and 100gb bandwidth for only $14/month or $140/yearly (2 months free). We also include a free domain with this!

Thanks, If you want to contact us please aim us at jakepayn123 or email us at admin@vesix.net!

elitesims2, we can do at $30/month. The network is using Savvis, so you can have one of the best networks there. We can give you a free domain as well.

Let me know if you are interested
thanks

Hi elitesims2 we can offer you a custom plan :

Cpanel ..
1000MB of Disk Space
100GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains/Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists , MYSQL Databases
phpMyAdmin, Webmail , Access , Pre-installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts , Password Protected Directories
Fantastico Auto Installer( All details Here)

All servers have image magick/netpbm/zend installed
And all that Cpanel has to offer !

Domains you can buy Here

All for $30 a month or $300 a year. We can also put together a customised solution to meet your exact requirements if you like , any questions contact Us !

Click Here

100GB of bandwith is alot, I would suggest starting out with 20GB then as you need the bandwith upgrade.

Got this package for you
Special package , contact by PM
$15 a month or $150 a year

» 2 GB Webspace
» 100 GB Traffic
» Secure Server
» Unlimited Emails
» Unlimited Subdomains
» Unlimited MySQL
» Unlimited addon domains
» Unlimited ftp
» Web Statistics
» cpanel panel and fantastico
Take a look on our domain registration prices

Last edited:
Try us. I can sell you that for $5/month. If you want a domain you will have to buy it yourself. We don't do domain registrations because of complaints that the registration costs to much.

Payments can be sent through PayPal or by Mail.

http://www.pwnagehost.com

Luxury
1,000MB of storage space
25,000MB of data transfer
cPanel WITH Fantastico!
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited mySQL Databases
Unlimited Technical Support
Daily Backups

Only $4.67 / Month With Coupon Code: JunH12 | ORDER NOW!

----------------------------------------------
ABOUT US!
----------------------------------------------

A REAL host, the hosting market is very saturated with new "hosts" popping up each day, most of these hosts do not operate longer than 1 week, and many are ran by very unprofessional people. We are a financially backed company with very professional work ethics and a business like attitude. LytenHost is registered as an Limited Liability Company (LLC) and actually has a toll free number 1-877-743-6500 for sales, support and billing use.
Everyone here are very friendly people that enjoy what they do and have a passion for the industry, which is very beneficial to you.
We strive for PERFECTION we promise that we'll provide you with excellent hosting and services or we'll give you your money back... plain and simple!

Choose the perfect solution!
Choose Us!

LytenHost LLC
http://www.lytenhost.com

We can offer you this custom package:

- 2000 MB Webspace
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Unlimited email addresses
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited autoresponders
- PHP
- CGI
>>> Many other great options with the top performance servers

As low as $13.95/per month. For your domain name (.com.net.org) you can only pay $5 and we will take care of the rest :)

www.iiPanel.net

If you are interested please dont hesitate to email us at support@iipanel.net

Back