• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much time do you spend in these forums per day?

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
  • How long do you spend?
  • Is it time well spent?
  • If you miss a day do you spend extra time another day making up for it?
  • Do you encounter withdrawl symptoms?
  • Do you feel inferior if you have only a few posts under your belt?
  • Do you feel cool because your the "postinator";)
  • moderators- Do you ever feel cool because your a mod but that at the same time you are a lowerclass mod because the forums are full of litte shi¤s;) that think theyre Mr(s) knowitall?
  • are you a knowitall little shi¤? do you know one? (you cant be a knowitall big sh¤t. all knowitalls are litle shi¤s)
  • do you think there should be a flame forum?
  • are you scared to ask a question because you think people will make fun of you?
  • do you post for your ego or for helping others? (posting to see your beautiful name isnt an option, N.R)
  • If you think you spend too much time in these forums, its ok i wont make fun of you.
  • If you prefer the company of sheep, or any cloven footed animal, for that matter to humans dont tell me about it. stay quiet while you're ahead.

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS

[Edited by Gayowulf on 01-13-2001 at 06:46 PM]

Originally posted by Gayowulf
are you scared to ask a question because you think people will make fun of you?

Oh yes, oh mighty... you've found my secret... I've never been able to ask it to anyone else... but now... now I can!

KapTin KiRk can I please have my horns back?

Thankyou so much Gayowulf! This is such a brilliant experience! :)

[*]How long do you spend?

When I finally settle down after getting home from work I spend about 20 minutes wading through the new posts.

[*]Is it time well spent?

Nothing I do is time well spent :p.

[*]If you miss a day do you spend extra time another day making up for it?

No. The questions are usually answered by then.

[*]Do you encounter withdrawl symptoms?

No. Do you :confused:

[*]Do you feel inferior if you have only a few posts under your belt?

Hmmm, I'm the second highest poster here, so this really doesn't apply to me. I guess I feel inferior because Chicken has me by about 50 posts ;). I'm coming for your title you lousy roster you ;)!

[*]Do you feel cool because your the "postinator";)

I am postinator. Here me roar.

[*]moderators- Do you ever feel cool because your a mod but that at the same time you are a lowerclass mod because the forums are full of litte shi¤s;) that think theyre Mr(s) knowitall?

Can't answer this because Peo wont make me a mod. I don't think he likes my ****ing langauge. Heh :).

[*]are you a knowitall little shi¤? do you know one?

I do know it all, but I'm not little. I'm 6'2" :D.

[*]do you think there should be a flame forum?

Yeah. There should be one but not on Peo's servers. Something with loads of features like an InsideTheWeb one ;).

[*] are you scared to ask a question because you think people will make fun of you?

No because I am me and I really don't give a crap what people do.

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS

When?

let me guess, you're going to sell all this information to advertisers eh?

Hmmm, I'm the second highest poster here, so this really doesn't apply to me. I guess I feel inferior because Chicken has me by about 50 posts . I'm coming for your title you lousy roster you !

You really are keeping track arent you! don't let your posting (or lack thereof) affect your self esteem ;)

i recall someone saying its the advice you give not the amount of posts you have...

I do know it all, but I'm not little. I'm 6'2"

a knowitall big sh1t wasnt an option.:p (so its a matter of size is it?)

let me guess, you're going to sell all this information to advertisers eh?

no they dont care. they want your souls and your money
!(eh?)!! are you canadian?

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo

*points at hornless Supermoo and laughs until milk squirts from his nose*

Silly Supermoo, I glued your horns to my monitor, and my screen saver is the face of a bull... its quite a nice effect and I thank you plenty for the authentic horns.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
moderators- Do you ever feel cool because your a mod but that at the same time you are a lowerclass mod because the forums are full of litte shi¤s;) that think theyre Mr(s) knowitall?

We're just here to help out and keep things going in the right direction.

I might spend 10 mins per visit to the board, maybe
3 to 5 visits per day at most, this is time well spent for me too. I usely find the answers im looking for without having to make a post, but sometimes do not (maybe its hiding) and I ask away always getting a fast reply from someone helpful! :)

[*] do you post for your ego or for helping others? (posting to see your beautiful name isnt an option, N.R)

The ego. Definately the ego. Just kidding ;). I get home from work so late I have nothing better to do, and my uncle hasy sold me his '97 Chevy SUV yet so I can't drive anywhere :(.

[*] If you think you spend too much time in these forums, its ok i wont make fun of you.

Yes I probablly do spend to much time. Like Koolguy, I spend more time here than working on my site :p.

[*] If you prefer the company of sheep, or any cloven footed animal, for that matter to humans dont tell me about it. stay quiet while you're ahead.

:confused:

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS

Again?

Originally posted by KapTinKiRk
Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo

*points at hornless Supermoo and laughs until milk squirts from his nose*

Silly Supermoo, I glued your horns to my monitor, and my screen saver is the face of a bull... its quite a nice effect and I thank you plenty for the authentic horns.

Grrr... These plastic imitation brand, imitation horns just plain suck. And their the wrong shade of brown... and... they've been made in China!!! Please!!! I need me horns! :)

Back