• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much have you paid for advertising your site?

Well, you are smart!

Take all the profit and turn it back into advertising until you make MORE profit. Don't be afraid to invest

Over the last month I have paid over $5000 in advertising. $1500 of that went to google.

I pay around $900/month for marketing

looking for medium/large gaming sites to market on if anyone wants a piece of this ;)

I'm sure I'll eventually buy advertising, but I refuse to right now. I want to know what goes into it, before I buy it.

Antonio said:
pay for ads help you earn more quickly :p
Yep I believe you. According to my stats, for each dollar I spend on advertising, I make about $20 in return.(of course with the hard work involved) :biggrin2:

I am not a webmaster now. However, my brother startup to build a web for himself. Initially, i am thinking that let the goggles website put the advertisement on my brother web to earn a little money. However, after see your discussion, i think i need to reset my mind.

but what kind of site need a lot of advertisement and can earn a lot of money? because i don't think its for all sites, am i right?

Paying about $1,200 - $2,000/month now.

I agree with one of the above posters who said spend to make. Just invest and sit on the return, though it may be small if you are agressively marketing.

Back