• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much for....

Yellowmc said:
3000 mb space
30 gig bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL DBs
Unlimited Email
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Mailling Lists
cPanel X & Fantastico

Thanks in advance.

Yeh, I can do all this no problem:D
Our second package offers 2 gig space and 50 gig band for $5.5 a month
However: I can adjust it to suit your needs, pm me if interested
more details available at www.liway.com

iiPanel said:
nearly 8 months ago!! he would have moved to and from 10 hosts by now!
Exactly. Seems this collateralfx guy doesnt respect the threading dates or either searched his "company" name late... Carry on :)

Yellowmc said:
3000 mb space
30 gig bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL DBs
Unlimited Email
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Mailling Lists
cPanel X & Fantastico

Thanks in advance.

$17 / month
$180 / year
+ 1 free domain

This is custom plan so it isn't listed on our hosting plans page.

I can offer 3GB space and 30GB BW for $8.70 a month. 800 of every feature to start with free, no questions asked upgrades on features. Comes with cpanel+fantastico.

They also seem to be offline at the moment collateralfx.com goes to http://www.tlka.com/
With the message
TeH CMS is going into Sleep Mode for a few days. Reason being is so that we can revamp the site.

What to expect:
:: New layout
:: New modules
:: More features
:: Easier Accessibilty
:: Module recodes
:: More Content
:: New domain (Oh yes, and its a XXXX.com domain, and its is very... L3et *hint*)
I'd avoid if I were you.

Hello

How are you doing today?

At M6.Net, we have been providing quality hosting with great support for over 8 years and have thousands of satisfied customers to vouch for it. I am sure that you will have a wonderful experience with us.

According to your budget and requirements we can provide you with our Business Kit which has:
10 GB Storage Space
500 GB Bandwidth
5 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, 5 FTP Logins, 5 Stats Server, Search Engine Submission
1 MSSQL, 10 MySQL, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text databases.
2 Mail Lists, 500 List Server Members
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

All this for a amazing low price of US $9 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

Cheers,
Kyle.Mac
M6.Net - Always On. Always Performing. Always Hosting
Web Hosting With Huge BandWidth

Kyle.mac said:
Hello

How are you doing today?

At M6.Net, we have been providing quality hosting with great support for over 8 years and have thousands of satisfied customers to vouch for it. I am sure that you will have a wonderful experience with us.

According to your budget and requirements we can provide you with our Business Kit which has:
10 GB Storage Space
500 GB Bandwidth
5 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, 5 FTP Logins, 5 Stats Server, Search Engine Submission
1 MSSQL, 10 MySQL, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text databases.
2 Mail Lists, 500 List Server Members
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime
All this for a amazing low price of US $9 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

Cheers,
Kyle.Mac
M6.Net - Always On. Always Performing. Always Hosting
Web Hosting With Huge BandWidth

First of all this thread is so old that it isn't funny. Secondly I would like to know how you can offer 500 gb of bandwith for a measely $9 a month. Good luck because you are going to definiately need it!.

I did not intend for this thread to turn into a flame war so, I am just going to say one last thing and then not defend my self anymore. It would just get out of control.

LYT-Michael said:
Exactly. Seems this collateralfx guy doesnt respect the threading dates or either searched his "company" name late... Carry on :)

I have known about this thread for quite sometime, despite the dates. I just did not want to say anything to cause problems, which I feel now was a bad idea that I did. I am sorry to have stirred up things around here. But please, do not talk trashy about my company, THAT WAS OPEN, anymore.

Decker said:
They also seem to be offline at the moment collateralfx.com goes to http://www.tlka.com/
With the message
TeH CMS is going into Sleep Mode for a few days. Reason being is so that we can revamp the site.

What to expect:
:: New layout
:: New modules
:: More features
:: Easier Accessibilty
:: Module recodes
:: More Content
:: New domain (Oh yes, and its a XXXX.com domain, and its is very... L3et *hint*)
I'd avoid if I were you.

Okay, here we go again. You talk out without knowning the facts first. Collateralfx.com, and Collateralfx.net use to go to a "splash page" that had 2 images for entering either A) the design site or B) the hosting site. We, as in my partners and I, redesigned our websites. In this we got rid of the splash page and decided that the Collateralfx.com and Collateralfx.net would just go to the design site and we would link from that to the host site which was and is cfx-host.biz. Well, recently one of my partners, the main one who runs the design site, closed it. Just like I closed the host and only cater to my yearly clients now. My partner has made a new project "Teh CMS", which is a content management type website that focuses on web development. He decided to redirect all traffic that flows to collateralfx.net or collateralfx.com to tlka.com and l3et.com. Our host website is gone also. We have a few paragraphs explaining our cease in the hosting market, which can be found at cfx-host.biz. Additionally, we do not sell hosting anymore. In the point I'm trying to make is, please do not just automatically assume thoughts and shout them out before you learn all the facts first.

I thank every for your time. I will not be around anymore.

Regards,
Nick
CollateralFX Host Founder

Last edited:
Good luck in the future Nick. Anyway, I dont obviously need this package anymore, I made the initial post for someone else. You should know that I know have my own company :)

Thanks for those of you who took the time to reply.

Thanks,
Yellowmc,
Homing Network

Back