• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much competition in web hosting before you quit?

niche markets can be basically a goldmine especially if you know your stuff. I work well with local businesses because they know me, I am local and thats is a HUGE bonus for them.

for example: you are big into collecting antiques and you know alot about the business. Target antique dealers, visit shows, mingle around and tell them about your services and you can help their business, before you know it you have a boatload of antique dealer clients.

My niche is gaming and Business clients and people know that when I am in either market that I have it nailed down and know how it's done right.

This is why you should have a marketing group, marketing manager (someone who went to college for it). Let me ask you, do you have any telemarketing in place sabda?

"Let me ask you, do you have any telemarketing in place sabda?"
No!
"For those scripts, special libraries need to be installed. Some people run unusual programming languages."
This seems reasonable. I do not know if competing for local business would be good idea.

Depends on where you live. If you live in a big city, going for the local market isn't a great idea. Someone's most likely already got it covered.

Back