• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how much can earn for a 1000IP per day website?

Depends on how your sponsors pays. For example if you use something like FastClick, Burstmedia and you earn through CPM (Cost per thousand) rate. So, say 1000 people surfed two of your pages. Which is 2000 page views. And say FastClick pays $30 per 1000 views. So, you get $60 right away :). And you know its very possible that people surf atleast 5 web-pages in any websites.

But if you use Google those who pay by CPC (Cost per Click) then you might earn less. Because out of 1000 people may be 100 people could click on your ads :).

roosevelt said:
Depends on how your sponsors pays. For example if you use something like FastClick, Burstmedia and you earn through CPM (Cost per thousand) rate. So, say 1000 people surfed two of your pages. Which is 2000 page views. And say FastClick pays $30 per 1000 views. So, you get $60 right away :). And you know its very possible that people surf atleast 5 web-pages in any websites.

But if you use Google those who pay by CPC (Cost per Click) then you might earn less. Because out of 1000 people may be 100 people could click on your ads :).

Does fastclick.com allows Indian webmaster

I am Bangladeshi living in USA. They don't care about what race you are as long as the website is in English, serves lots of contents and has good potential :).

Last edited:
Roosevelt I think he means do they accept webmasters who reside in india.

I'm going to say yes, but I believe that 90% of the traffic has to come from North America (and UK? not sure)

amitnyamtabad said:
Does fastclick.com allows Indian webmaster
Yup, it accepts indian webmasters :classic2: as long as you have more than 80% traffic from US, they will let you in :biggrin2:
But only apply if you have toooo many hits a day otherwise they will :bkick:

Because its a cpm network and they don't accept any site so easily ;)

Best of luck buddy

Last edited:
Back