• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How many presents have you gotten?

How many presents have you gotten so far?

Votes: 2 25.0%

Votes: 1 12.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 9+

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

EpidemiK

NLC
How many presents have you gotten so far and what are they?

I just got one cheap $10 watch .. :nervous::eek: :p :D :devious2:

Where's the option for 0? Perhaps I'm just strange or something, but I get my gifts on Christmas... :confused2

I do know, however, that I'm getting a new PC, though teh parts likely won't be here before Christmas (thank you PayPal and FedEx).

It's spelled Chanukah, and sometimes Hanukkah, and occasionally Hanukah. Some may even spell it Chanukkah, I don't know, but those are the three I most often come across.

Well, folks, that's the end of Krusty's nondenominational holiday funfest. I want to thank my guests: Téa Leoni, Beck, The Dixie Chicks, and Patrick Ewing as the genie. So, have a Merry Christmas, a Happy Chanukah, Kwazy Kwanza, a Tip-Top Tet, and a solemn and dignified Ramadan. Now a word from my god: our sponsor.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I'm just as strange as you Bruce. I also don't even know what I get either. Man, how old school is that? :rolleyes:

Well my g/f is real good at hiding things from me.

I too have recieved none, but I feear I shall receieve some on Christmas day. I wish I lived somewhere where CHristmas wasn't celebrated.

Originally posted by Toefur
I wish I lived somewhere where CHristmas wasn't celebrated.
Me too, I like Christmas with my family, but we have to go to relatives places, and they're all nuts :mad:

Haha, I hate going to big Christmas things at relatives places. My dads side of the family has these huge things where theeres heaps of them, and blaarrhh... they're all nuts too!

Glad I havn't been to one for years. :D

Good idea, Jan. ;)

Well, anyway, my gifts consisted of:

PC (still hasn't arrived yet though :()
Monitor (same as above)

Logitech Clicksmart 310 (not teh greatest cam in teh world, but better than nothing)
RCA K@zoo 64MB MP3 player (small!!! sure beats carrying around a CD player)
Microsoft Sidewinder Gamepad

Another 80lbs of weights
A few PC games
A few DVDs
The usual shirts, socks, cologne, etc.

and ~$100 cash

Not too shabby.

Oh, yeah, and now that I do have a cam, albeit not teh greatest, here's a pic. ;)

Attachments

• bruce.jpg
    bruce.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 128
Originally posted by Bruce

Oh, yeah, and now that I do have a cam, albeit not teh greatest, here's a pic. ;)

It looks like half of your face been riped off. :D

I got:

Clothes, clothes, and more clothes
A digital Calendar with world time, calculator, calendar, and alarm...
And1 Basketball Shoes
Some DVDs

$400 cash, already spent $200.

Originally posted by Bruce
Sorry Bruce, I guess I overlooked this one, been busy, busy, busy the last few days. :confused2

The pic was a bit of a surprise as I am used to seeing you all blue. Maybe you should colourise it :p

Back