• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How many of you webmaster actually have decent lives?

Originally posted by Nick

I know, it's just the way you put it. Everyone else is telling how they party and go out with friends and have lots of friends and your response sounded like you have a life because you went to a waterfall. Just sounded a little akward.

Exactly.

Oh, and about your sig -- just because Bush's writers can make something up that you think sounds brilliant doesn't mean Bush is a great president. One part of his stra-tiege-erey, as the Bushman himself would put it, was probably to hire some good writers so he wouldn't make a complete fool of himself. [/B]

Well he is a great president.

I have a life... Tons of friends, parties all the time. Bigperm is a dynasty at my old high school, a legend to be told for generations. Now, as my fun-loving alter ego in nearby Greensboro, NC I make my mark again...

I got a few friends, but I am not really the social type like Bigperm, who has a dozen or two friends. I just got two or three. Hey some people are different... :D

i hang out with friends on the weekends all the time. during the day i update my site. and i play baseball for school 4 days a week. and i update afterschool instead of doing homework (homework is evil).

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I got a life, infact I just got back from the largest waterfalls in the world.

Is that Niagara? How come you didn't visit me since you're so close?:( :D

Anyhow...I have a life...actually a very good one..I like what I do, I refree every single volleyball and basketball game there is in my school, I hang out with my friends, go for movies, making webspages and learn more things about this life whether it's math or history or business or human relations or computers(even if that means going on the internet 8 hours a day), just as long as I am happy. I have a life

This conversation really does turn into BRAG-ABOUT-MY-LIFE But why does it matter if you have a life or not, we all gonna died sooner or later anyway. It all come down to, who die first? :D

It matters quite a bit, looking back on your life... was it worth it? Or were you eating spam from the can, watching late-night c-span and rocking to old school Duran Duran?

Now that I lo_oking back, I was really there eating spam but not from the can, but from a package. I don't watch late night c-span, but watch late night MAD TV and rocking to sound of my cats singing in the background.
:D :p

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mikki00
This conversation really does turn into BRAG-ABOUT-MY-LIFE But why does it matter if you have a life or not, we all gonna died sooner or later anyway. It all come down to, who die first? :D

My life is better than yours ;)

Originally posted by DJsexie

Is that Niagara? How come you didn't visit me since you're so close?:( :D

No, Igazcu waterfalls located in Argentina/Brazil are the largest in the world. They are a 1/3 larger than Niagara. They are by far the largest.

I think Angel Falls is the largest waterfall.
Well, it depends on what's meant by "largest". Tallest, longest, widest, most water, tallest continuous drop, longest continuous drop... there are hundreds of "largest waterfalls" in the world, it all depends on what you're talking about that's "large".

Originally posted by Dusty
Well, it depends on what's meant by "largest". Tallest, longest, widest, most water, tallest continuous drop, longest continuous drop... there are hundreds of "largest waterfalls" in the world, it all depends on what you're talking about that's "large".

The Igazcu waterfalls are the tallest, widest and dump the most water in the world. They actually are getting wider and taller as time goes on.

The Igazcu waterfalls are the tallest, widest and dump the most water in the world.
The Iguaçu falls are the widest, 2.5 miles across, but they're far from the tallest. They're only 269 feet high, Angel falls is over 3,230 feet tall, 2,663 of those continuous.

They actually are getting wider and taller as time goes on.
Most waterfalls are. Niagara is an exception, it'll eventually turn itself into cascades.

Originally posted by Dusty
The Iguaçu falls are the widest, 2.5 miles across, but they're far from the tallest. They're only 269 feet high, Angel falls is over 3,230 feet tall, 2,663 of those continuous.

Many sites claim they are the biggest in the world... I guess the sheer length of them beats any other one by far.

http://users.iol.it/ostro/estrema/82iguac.htm

But they are by far the most impressive. None other even matches up to it.

Last edited:
Back