• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How many domains do you own?

Woah... Hmmm... Hard to say..

I'm at the moment trying to sell about 7-9, I have 6 personal domains, 12 personal company domains, 15 project domains, and I have a pack of 20 I never used fr om about 3 months ago ;)

So quite a few.

Erm about 38 including some i have bought for clients.

Some are my personall sites & some i plan on bringing in for the future

Around 60+, I did have around 50+ however a few clients wanted me to purchase domains for them, hence the in crease. - However a lot of these domains are websites and a few are not used!

Not telling :p

Nah about 50, lost count, all for either live sites or projects (something I seldom get the time to do anything about :lol: )

Ummmm....a lot....at least 100, but I honestly don't know for sure. I should organize them better - maybe move them all to one registrar. :) Or sell them. :D

I just checked my DirectI account, and I have 42 active domains. I know for a fact I have 20ish in my Godaddy account.

So thats a minimum of 62 domains :p and I am sure I have some more somewere.

And you don't manage them all ;) they manage themselfs sitting their, waiting to be used or sold.

Personal Use, 5-6
Client's Domain(s) hosted with us:- At least 300

Most of my customers use their own domain with another provider. That's not included the 300 though.

17% With us
83% Their own

Back