• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How many domain names do you have?

How many top-level domain names do you have?

• None

Votes: 9 13.6%

Votes: 15 22.7%

Votes: 8 12.1%

Votes: 4 6.1%

Votes: 6 9.1%

• 6-10

• 11+

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters

Spock's Brain

How many top-level domain names (com,net,org,ca,co.uk...)do you have? Does *not* include freebies like .tk or .kg.

Last edited:
We or I?. Triawebhost confused me a bit. Well I'll respond in the same way then. We (me and partners) have about 80. I have just one :D

where is the option on the poll for 50 and 100+ ?
ive never actually counted how many, but i would say easily 50+
working on reducing that to a manageable 30

I get the feeling I'm a bit of a massochist...

I have 214 - 68 of which are presently active. :eek:

Czar! How on earth do you keep up with them? :nervous:

Nice to see you venture out of the Ad Revenue forum :biggrin2: You should come and play in general discussions sometime also :)

I already voted when the poll began. I have 4.

Yeah, well, you placed a link to this forum within Ad Revenue, so I'll put it down to confusion. :confused: j/k I'll try to venture out more from now on.

Actually, keeping up with them isn't so hard now. I recently put together a makeshift text database that lists all of the domains I own and the registry's where they're located in order of when they're due to expire. I don't think I've dropped any yet using this method...*crosses fingers*

As for keeping all of the websites up to date - well, that's a different story, and one of the reasons why I'm so frequently caught posting on Geek/Talk at 4 or 5am. :rolleyes:

You worry me Czar. That's just scary. :classic2:

On another note... I now have 18 domains, instead of the previous 15. :p

68 of them are attached to active websites at present, and a few more are redirecting traffic to those sites, but most are just parked awaiting development.

I will get around to them some day...really I will. ;)

*starts feeling like one of those freaky obsessed collector types that pop up as the 'light' story near the end of current affair shows* :eek:

How 'bout the others in this thread who command sizable domain portfolios. What proportion of your are active as websites?

Back