• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How long do you think FWS will last?

I think Joe may be right in that the internet itself will evolve from what we know today, but the concept of internet will remain i imagine, as connectivity/communication doesnt get old :p

EDIT: whats comcast - like sky ?

Now I have to ask again, what the hell is the Sega Channel? Some console gaming network?

It was a channel that would allow Sega Genesis consoles to play and "rent" games over their cable line. Quite revolutionary for the time.

EDIT: whats comcast - like sky ?

Lol, made me smile. Around here (Philly) Comcast is taking over the world. They're a cable company but offer internet also, and everybody seems to use them (except those stupid dish guys who think they're soo cool until the wind starts to blow and they lose signal). No idea what sky is?

FWS will last up until the internet ends and is replaced by something better. Which will be in the next 10-15 years.

Lol, made me smile. Around here (Philly) Comcast is taking over the world. They're a cable company but offer internet also, and everybody seems to use them (except those stupid dish guys who think they're soo cool until the wind starts to blow and they lose signal). No idea what sky is?

Sky is satellite television .... they also offer internet, but nothing to do with the dish, still adsl ....

Ah, no Comcast is good old fashioned suburban cable (actually they bought the company suburban cable). :)

Ah, no Comcast is good old fashioned suburban cable (actually they bought the company suburban cable). :)

Not just suburban. They're the main cable & cable intarweb provider here in ATL.

I agree with whoever said that Comcast is taking over the world.

I dunno, sky is HUGE, though maybe thats just in the UK. You cant go down a street without seeing around 50 dishes

Back