• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How long do you spend online?

• 2-5 hours a day

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 5-7 hours a day

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 7-11 hours a day

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 11-15 hours a day

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 15-17 hours a day

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 17-24 hours a day

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Homer

My linux box has been online for 75 Hours 26 Minutes and 31 Seconds.

My win box has been online for 2h 59m 46s

Well I've been "online" since late last month. Of course I haven't been surfing the net or whatever for that amount of time, but I just haven't been disconnected yet.

I could be connected for a year probably but I would have to have my computer on 24/7 and I don't like that because I can't sleep.

i leave my computer on 24/7, my cpu used to be quiet but since i added another 128stick of ram it has gotten louder

its not that loud but it has gotten louder

i online 1 hour - 2 hour per connection ... and usually i connect 4 - 5 time a day ... and that would be 4 hour to 10 hour a day :) haha .. simple calculation.

anyway ... i'm considering broadband connection now where i can get unlimited online time per month ... thats mean i'll online 24 hours a day :p

Originally posted by maelzx
i online 1 hour - 2 hour per connection ... and usually i connect 4 - 5 time a day ... and that would be 4 hour to 10 hour a day :) haha .. simple calculation.

anyway ... i'm considering broadband connection now where i can get unlimited online time per month ... thats mean i'll online 24 hours a day :p
Trust me you won't want to go back to 56k when you get broadband. I know I couldn't survive with 56k now.

My laptop is few inches from my bed, I lie down on my bed using the laptop. I use it before sch about 7-8-9am, and at 10pm on weekdays to about 12am.

I am online around 16 hours off and on (mostly on :eek: ) but I have heaps to do also.

I reload a few forums on and off in between sending email lists, checking my revenue, reading emails, doing housework, shopping, editing sites yadda yadda yadda

Originally posted by Jan
I am online around 16 hours off and on (mostly on :eek: ) but I have heaps to do also.

I reload a few forums on and off in between sending email lists, checking my revenue, reading emails, doing housework, shopping, editing sites yadda yadda yadda

Yeah, I'm the same as Jan pretty much.

I really would like to cut down my online time, but I do so much stuff on here that I can't do anywhere else... that, well, it's really just hard to cut it down.

And for those that are boasting about they've been on for days, I think the question was...

"How long do you spend online" and not, "How long is your computer connected to the internet for".

I spend whatever damn time i can, damn school. Weekends is when i cash in though. I am known to fall asleep in class quite often.

During my vacations, up to 9 hours a day.
But because of school as little as one - two hours a day. I am on up to eight on weekends.

My computer spends aprox 16hrs aday online - everyday.
8hrs of that I'd be surfing, uploading, emailing, etc
+the other 8hrs I'd be doing work - designing graphics, websites, etc - whilst online.

Back