• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How is Zenix Hosting? Dont Lie :)

I really like the design nice colours 9/10.

The cpanel login doesn't work like it should do and the middle of the banner looks bare, but apart from that its great :D

ericsson said:
I really like the design nice colours 9/10.

The cpanel login doesn't work like it should do and the middle of the banner looks bare, but apart from that its great :D

yea my friend made teh cpanal login frozen boxes, lol i dont know how to code that. but if you click submit it brings you to cpanal. sorry about that :-/. the middle of the banner had a ad their and i never liked it so i took it off :p. it didnt look proffesional at all

It looks OK but it's not good at all for SEO. Help it out a bit by putting alternate text on the image tags, should help a bit if you plan on keeping the site how it is now.

x10host said:
It looks OK but it's not good at all for SEO. Help it out a bit by putting alternate text on the image tags, should help a bit if you plan on keeping the site how it is now.

Thank you, i will get to that soon.

Your site is just made up of images, making it slow to load and way too big in terms of bytes. What's more, all your images appear to be truecolour PNGs, a very poor use of the format. Here's your title image shrunk from 41k to 18k...

tmp2567hj.png

It's just a quick crude example and isn't intended for use on your site, but gives you an example of the optimizations you can achieve by colour quantization. Download xpadie it's free. Optimize all your images as much as possible in your software then shrink their colours to either 256 colours, 128 colours, 64 colours, 32 colours, 16 colours, 8 colours or 4 colours... whatever you're going to be happy with.

You have truecolour buttons using like 400 colours that would look just as good at 16 or 8 colours.

theres a lot of graphics. the site took quite a while to load.

i cant say much, as the template was ripped from another host. look over at the copyright. theres white letters behind the grey.

madboy1862 said:
theres a lot of graphics. the site took quite a while to load.

i cant say much, as the template was ripped from another host. look over at the copyright. theres white letters behind the grey.

my friend www.hyperhtml.info made the template for me.

Mod Note: We do not use that type of language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenix, do not use profanity. I will remove this thread. The members asked a question, no need to get so defensive - unless it's true and you ripped the design from another website.

Robert said:
Zenix, do not use profanity. I will remove this thread. The members asked a question, no need to get so defensive - unless it's true and you ripped the design from another website.

That is not true.. would you need my friend to come here and post that he made it for me... ?!!

zenix said:
That is not true.. would you need my friend to come here and post that he made it for me... ?!!
He was right. Look for yourself at your own design it says "hyperhtml hosting" in white behind "zenix host hosting".

Back