• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How is cPanel price increase affecting your hosting?

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
So, with the recent announcement by cPanel to increase prices I see messages from hosts about increased pricing. What are your thoughts on this? How is your host being affected by this?

I plan to move out of a current host due to these changes, but I haven't made a final decision yet.

So it is true. No please cPanel. The ramification of you changing the prices are huge. We need to change everything around you and that's not a good practice. A big no . Such an increase over no value increase is absurd.

There is zero benefit for us and 5 accounts cost now more than the previous VPS license as i`m a old Cpanel and Whmcs reseller.

I fell out of my chair with such announcement.

Regards,
Adrian

You should not move from your host only for this reason unless it fails to give you good service. Many are facing a problem because of increasing cPanel price.

Back