• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How does my site do in.....

nftnetdotcom

I was wondering if you could give me a few guidelines, tips, or feedback on my first site, http://www.nftnet.com .
Cheers!!!!

Naddie:D

p.s. i don't mind it if people mention that they absoloutely HATE the design, or have simplar views......:eek: ....please be as open as possible!!!!

Last edited:
Red is a horriblr color b/c it strains the eyes.

I recommend you put the poll on the right a Nav on the left.
News in the middle and services as a option in the nave

I agree, change the red. Even if you don't you should change the text color. The combination is really bad the way it is.

change to a darker bg. btw your table arrangements if any seems messy and looks to me it's not even properly and flying around :confused:

i'm not going to lie to you..... your site a really ugly, and the pop up that angelfire generates makes it even worse

It would be good to put some empty space between the poll and the >news column, they look squashed together.

Also, the links >home >mail >lounge etc could be moved closer together or put alongside the nftnet logo instead of below it.

Finally, the red color is rather harsh on the eyes.

thanks a lot! :)

Thanks for all your feedback, it is all very useful!!! What do people think of a white bg, with dark blue writing?

(I will start re-building immediately!!!!!)

Cheers, Naddie

some graphics would be nice. It adds a little to the site, and if done correctly can really aid in the organization of the site. Like maybe get some buttons instead of using text for your links...or have a header image. The red might not be as bad that way either.

You could keep the red, possibly, if you changed a few other things such as text and hyperlink colours. I didn't find the background itself too hard to look at, but when I started reading, it killed. So if you like that red background, just try experimenting with some other text colours and I think you could get away with it.

And like others have said, have a go at adding some more graphics! :)

Back