• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How does it work with the Resellers and what is a Dedicated Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BbBb

How does it work with the Resellers and what is a Dedicated Server?
Can anyone explain it for me? (for a noob :D)

Ok, I will try to explain to you:

first, a dedicated server is like a reseller(kinda), but u get the root functions and shell access, plus u own it, not like a reseller that can be terminated anytime for no reason. But it still can be shut down due to not paying.

second, what do u mean *how does it work with the Resellers* do u mean, what is it and or how does it work?

i saw often that many people give away free reseller or paid.
but, what can "i" do with a reseller? how does it works?

computerhelpworld said:
A reseller allows you to create completely new account on the server.

and with that you can sell it, for example you get a reseller plan with 10 gig space and 100 gig bandwidth for $10, you could sell 100 megs and 1 gig on a new account for lets say $2 dollars, now you can make 10 of those accounts and make $20 dollars out of it! So you gain $10 from the reseller account, and with a dedicated you will get more space and bandwidth for a cheaper price.

it sounds interesting, and how it is with the free resellers?

i have to pay nothing and get money?:lol: :angel:

free resellers aint worth it, as free reseller tend to have strings attached usually adds or banners would be placed on the websites and accounts. your better buying a reseller these can be picked up really cheap around $5 upwards a month plus they wont have adds or banners attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back