• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how do you think about the free hosting of tok2.com

I can't sign up... no idea what it says.. Anyway what kinda host allows you to put 800mb of movies! probably illegal ones too!

I never said YOUR movies were illegal, just hte 800mb ones... the translator thing is good, but why would this host need your blood type??

That's rediculous.

They will be closed for some reason or another, within i'd say two weeks at the most.

may be someone's site will be closed

but most of my friends have used it for a long time (at least 1 year)

it's much safer to make a homepage in Japanese

I signed up and stuff, but i couldn't understand a thing. And i put it through that japanese translator and it still didn't make any sense. The email they sent me didn't make any sense either. Can you plz help me out here?:D

er.. they probably didnt want any english visitors/users if they have a strictly japanese sight up.. If they wanted users like this, they would cater to them.. *shrugs* IMHO

If you signed up successfully
you would got a mail named TOK2 INFORMATION
open it but I am sure you couldn't read it
but tried to find these informations

$B!z(B $B$"$J$?$N>pJs(B =========================================*

$B!|(B $B#U#R#L(B
$B!'(Bhttp://popup6.tok2.com/home2/talent32167/
$B!|(B $B%f!<%6%"%+%&%s%H!'(Btalent32167
$B!|(B $B%Q%9%o!<%I(B $B!'(BuMd7yv**
$B!|(B $B#F#T#P%5!<%P!<(B $B!'(Bpopup6.tok2.com
$B!|(B TELNET$B%5!<%P!<(B $B!'(Bpopup6.tok2.com

$B!z(B=======================================================*

now I wiil tell you how to read it

$B!|(B $B#U#R#L(B
$B!'(http://popup6.tok2.com/home2/talent32167/ this is your url talent32167 is my username
$B!|(B $B%f!<%6%"%+%&%s%H!'(Btalent32167 this is not my user name. get the letter B off $B!|(B $B%Q%9%o!<%I(B $B!'(BuMd7y*** get the first letter B off and the rest is your password $B!|(B $B#F#T#P%5!<%P!<(B $B!'(Bpopup6.tok2.com your FTP serve name get that letter B off too $B!|(B TELNET$B%5!<%P!<(B $B!'(Bpopup6.tok2.com

$B!z(

Last edited:
Back