• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how do i watch videos on wap?

jahed

how do i watch videos on my wap phone? when i go to youtube and select a video, it appears with a message telling me that either my java is turned off or i dont have the latest flash! how do i correct these two problems. i have an o2 sim card and the phone is a samsung x820

The in-build WAP browser for the x820 does not support Flash, or Java for that matter, therefore it is not possible to view Flash based videos (youtube) on your phone.

Nope. The u600 does not have third party support for flash or java. Not many phones do, only mostly it's only the ones where you can download third party WAP browsers.

also make sure to check your wireless data rates :p

I just got my fido bill couple days ago. Price? 39.80$ for 769.00 KB
Yep, that comes out to 53$ per MB. Hilarious. I of course, stopped checking yahoo hews and the weather on my cell since then.

I get unlimited usage on my mobile for £5/month, I use about 20-30 mb per month, due to using google maps a lot ;)

Windows mobile cells :p

Other than that, not many. As I said, it has to be where you can download third party applications such as firefox, or other such browsers.

Most companys do not let you watch videos due to the bandwidth requirements of allowing it, and most that do, will have some hidden usage policy allowing them to charge you silly amounts of money for 1mb of data.

Back