• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do i get started?!!

I am 16, me and my friends have been working with a site for about a year now, the site is about 850 pages. And you know what? We have made about 30 bucks :D considering we have spent probably over 500 hours this year on this site, that's not much money :) we have had some rough times.............but that's the way the cookie crumbles,

u can see my site in my signature nin-gaming heh, such a nice site......big site...... :)

You can make a lot of money with webdesign...

I get about $200,00 - $1000,00 for a website (depends on how many pages, or if asp/php/cgi etc is used,...)

for somebody starting, $200 US is waaay too high.

Go check out webhostingtalk.com and their offer message board. It is inundated with offers of free design from startup companies.

And designing itself is not too important now. A lot of people, when they come to me, also want the entire site coded, so PHP4+MySQL knowledge becomes a huge boost. And since you are giving them their entire set ready, you can charge even more.

wow some of you guys earn a TON of money for this stuff.....**ningaming grab's his learn MYSQL and PHP learing book**

oh yeah, i would like to earn 100 k too please, thank you :)

Back