• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how do i fix this?

Hi add this to the "#box3" part of your code:

height: 820px;

currently your code looks like this:
#box3 {
position: relative;
width: 100%;
background: #ffffff;
border-left: 5px solid #000000;
border-right: 5px solid #000000;
top: 20px;
}

where it should look like this:

#box3 {
}

(its all in style.css)

-nickcmp.com/design

Yes it would be the height of your body DIV (The div that has all of your page text and so on)

Try resizing it. If that does not work, you can run your website through W3C Validater and it will tell you what errors need fixing because it could be a HTML Syntax error.

Yes it would be the height of your body DIV (The div that has all of your page text and so on)

Try resizing it. If that does not work, you can run your website through W3C Validater and it will tell you what errors need fixing because it could be a HTML Syntax error.

No its definatley that div, because i live CSS editted it, I can show a screenshot if need be?

No its definatley that div, because i live CSS editted it, I can show a screenshot if need be?

Please do. I changed the code as you said, but it still came out strange at the bottom of the page. Not to mention, every page that uses that CSS has a different height, so it won't work on the all pages. I need to be able to extend box3 so it goes (in white) all the way to the end of the page. (and so it is inline with the column on the right.) But I dunno how and it's really bugging me ... :(

You need to edit the css sheet, it's located at
Code:
http://www.plot.org.au/style.css

and go to #box 3 and replace what you have there with what nickcmp said which is add:

Code:
#box3 {
}

Instead of what you currently have in there. This will take care of that issue. I've verified it works fine.

Chris

You need to edit the css sheet, it's located at
Code:
http://www.plot.org.au/style.css

and go to #box 3 and replace what you have there with what nickcmp said which is add:

Code:
#box3 {
}

Instead of what you currently have in there. This will take care of that issue. I've verified it works fine.

Chris

Well, yes, it works for that page. But if I go to another part of the website that has a longer text content - e.g. http://www.plot.org.au/about_us.html - the table content stops too short! Gah how do I fix this? Surely there is some sort of 100% height function?

Back