• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How did you ...

Uh, I went to bed at 11 because I've been working way too hard the past few months! :p I plan to do something really sweet, though, next year! :)

I played some hockey, drank beer and watched hockey and ate pizza, then went skating/firework watching, to the bar for a few pints, then Timmy's in the morn! I am Canadian.

I had about 20 people here untill 2-3am then they all left I didnt really feel like sleeping so i drank the remaining of my drinks sitting on the computer untill 10 am the next day
Then I went to bed
Work up about 6PM totaly sick Got up for 2 hours went back to bed and stayed there pretty much for 2 days (Only just feeling better) :{

But I only drink over xmas/newyears so I plan on doing that or more again next year :D

Last edited:
I played some hockey, drank beer and watched hockey and ate pizza, then went skating/firework watching, to the bar for a few pints, then Timmy's in the morn! I am Canadian.

I too played some hockey. Right after the Flames beat the Oilers up until they turned the lights off on us. Hockey is hard when you're filled with rye.

I got drunk with the guys, and found a picture of a guy I hated in high school used in a logo for a program that block trolls from a forum. That might not make much sense, but it was a very funny start to my new year.

purpledraink!!!

No, actually I just sat with my girlfriend and 3 friends and played monopoly for 6 hours. I don't drink much anymore, and I haven't done drugs since October 2005.

Back