• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How can i make money on my site?

me neither. why dont you put your mobile phone number so you can answer if they do ring? which they wont.

haha google adsense isnt very good. i trusted and relied on google and got heaps of clicks and stuff and i checked my status through cpanel right, and i had HEAPS of hits and all, and i got HEAPS of my m8s to click the ads and i never got one cent. EVER!!! they never called or anything *shakes fist* bastards!!

Kiara if the same people (with the same ip) click too many times google just doesn't count the clicks from those ips anymore :p . If you are fair google pays, if not ...

I'm sure the reason why google calls some people, and doesn't call others is because there are simply too many people signing up for adsense which they can't handle. If I were anyone here, I would follow Google's TOS as much as possible.

Why would Google waste money calling people?

a) telecommications provider costs
b) employment of staff costs
c) large number of participators

It really doesn't add up, now does it?

Back