• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how can i get a free .edu email id ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh so you need a .edu email id...right...yesterday i happened to see a website which provides free reseller accounts to students...and the only requirement they have is to send the application from a .edu email address...

What website do you get the free reseller? The .edu email is easy to find. I'm using one for onesite (free domain for students!)

http://www.onesite.com/index.html

:)

dang! the uni i've just transferred to does offer .edu email ids except it doesn't end with .edu, its got it in the middle (ucb.edu.bh) but my uni in canada doesn't even offer the .edu its @stfx.ca

:D - and i don't feel safe sending off my personal details such as my school documents to drivers license to a domain registrar - i understand that they do it as a verification check - but no thanks - thats just me ;)

so blueonline, did u find a .edu email services provider?

.edu email services provider...hah...good luck. Those are reserved for educational programs only.

Good luck trying to get one though...pssh.

well go make some then and hopefully after abt 2 months or so someone might help you out. Friendship is the key to getting your free edu id and domain name here :D

"Due to inappropriate use of this email service by persons based overseas registration of new accounts has been suspended."

This is what u get there! Even though we can easily cheat them using different methods(!), dont do it.

baggy

"Due to inappropriate use of this email service by persons based overseas registration of new accounts has been suspended."

This is what u get there! Even though we can easily cheat them using different methods(!), dont do it.

baggy
Good point, I am a student but cheating them out just isnt' gonna work and a free domain aint worth sending my ID in I can afford to pay the 8 dollars a year (and less) I just dont have a paypal etc bc I am too young. But it aint taht big of adeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back