• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how about the Host "Lunarpages" ?

Lunarpages have been around a long time and I mean a looong time. Their site design used to be horrible, but they have seemed to stand the test of time and be a good host.

You would still not be able to use all the space or bandwidth. If you even used more than 40GB bandwidth, I bet your account would be suspended right away.

Look for a decent host, are you really going to use all that 3TB bandwidth? No, your not, if you are just starting a site, 20GB bandwidth is fine, go with a host that offers that.

I think you really may start from a shared hosting with 20GB or 30GB bandwidth. And when your site grows you'll change it for the bigger one.

As hosting-shack said, if you plan on using bandwidth, make sure you have extremely efficient web pages/scripts. If you use a fair amount of visitors and you end up using a lot of server resources, you won't last long in a shared hosting environment anywhere.

But if you're happy being hosted with a large company, then you can't go wrong with Lunarpages. Just make sure you follow their rules :)

Richard, I actually have tested them out pretty close on there space, not of course these large packages they have now, but I pushed them pretty darn far before, they will let you use it, I think a lot of mine was emails and files but they were not being downloaded a lot etc, I never tested them on cpu abuse :).

I went with LunarPages once, and was suspended after 10mins because I was using too much CPU, which was rubbish considering I had only just logged in. I would look around FWS and see what you can find.

That's shared plan that you are talking about, right? You are sure to get plenty of offers here and on WHT, both from big and small companies.

Back