• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How about AdEngage?

Mr.X

Hello friends, i just wana know if some one here is using adengage.com ?? Like how is there cpc rate, do they pay?

Cost of Click is between 0.03 - 0.05 $ , but they counter click very strage . Thay paid in 15 after the end of last month . They paid by check and paypal . You can sell your's add like a market abrite and fee for them is 25%.
That's all i know .

They are great. I just got my first payment of $21.37

They take 25% of the money made from selling your own ads. They also have run of network ads at about 10 cents per click.

I only use them for advertising on other peoples sites. I am not an affiliate, but so far I prefer them a little better than Adbrite.

I use them... I've had the ad's since January (I think - too lazy to go check), and I haven't been paid yet. LOL... yeah I only made about 1.75 so, I guess its good if you have a popular website. (I'll wait and see how it goes, but I'm not making the kind of money I'd like... Meh...

0.02 - 0.05 per lcick as was mentioned above!
- Jaypee

Yeah, they're alright. I got a couple checks from them, but it's not worth thier low payments. Go adsense.

I am with adsense, but i tried them on olaces where i can not use adsense! Some of my clients are running adult blogs, thats why i needed them, but now i think clicksor is better :)

Back